"We are all of us obliged, if we are to make reality endurable, to nurse a few little follies in ourselves."
Tuesday, 9 February 2010
Interlude
We apologise for the disruption to your viewing pleasure. We are doing all we can to rectify the problem and normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.
I'm so glad you received the patients I sent over. They ought to do you fine in the circumstances. Mind the one with the missing tooth - he shouldn't have access to sharp edged tools. Oh and lock up the liquor cabinet.
4 comments:
I'm so glad you received the patients I sent over. They ought to do you fine in the circumstances. Mind the one with the missing tooth - he shouldn't have access to sharp edged tools. Oh and lock up the liquor cabinet.
Hey. Saying hello.
I feel a void in my life without the witty and amusing posts of ol' Springheel.
Come back soon. You're missed.
Post a Comment