Thursday, 7 August 2008

Stolen fruit are sweetest

Here I am at the office, apparently toiling away to make Blighty a better place. You, of course, know that I have snuck off to blogistan for a brief shuftie. But no-one else knows this. Best of all, in doing this I have managed to evade the complex network of checks that is intended to stop us drones logging onto blogger. How? I am not at liberty to discuss...

Obviously, I have nothing of any interest to say. The purpose of blogging in these circumstances is simply to have blogged despite the best efforts of IT staff to stop me. It is, after all, a British Officer's duty to escape.

But given that we've all gone to so much trouble, here's a link to a charming picture of the very lovely Ingrid Pitt.

pip pip!

3 comments:

JJ said...

Great blog. Keep up the posts if you can.

Springheel said...

Good Lord, a comment!

I might get that mounted and framed.

I sincerely hope you were at work when you posted. No point wasting your own time reading this guff.

pip pip!

JJ said...

A combination of work and my own personal time sitting at a bar drinking a scotch and laughing my rear end off to the curiosity of my fellow drinkers.